Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
Wed 29th May 2019
We would like to thank Ross from RMDWebdesign for tutoring us in how to build, design and maintain this and our other websites.
Here is the link to his website:
This is the default information on how to run this bulletin page. I’m leaving it up for easy access so I and a few volunteers from the village can read and understand how to achieve a bulletin page, via a ‘ring-fenced’ email address. Anna Gower
It seems like you’re running a default WordPress website. Here are a few useful links to get you started:
- How to use WordPress Migrator Plugin?
- Migrate WordPress from Siteground to Cloudways
- Migrate WordPress from GoDaddy to Cloudways
- How do I take my website live from Cloudways?
- How to manage WordPress via WP-CLI on Cloudways?
- How to configure WordPress Multisite on Cloudways?
- How to access your databases on Cloudways?
- How to install and configure Breeze WordPress cache plugin?
- How to integrate CloudwaysCDN with your WordPress website?
- How to configure WP Rocket plugin for WordPress?
- What can I do with an .htaccess file?
- Add free SSL certificate to WordPress websites
- How to setup Sucuri on WordPress websites at Cloudways?
- Which email add-on should I use?
- How to activate Rackspace email addon?
- How to activate the Elastic email add-on?